Ultimate Fan is Next Level Fantasy Football. A new native app which combines the highs and lows of card pack openings bringing the nostalgia of Panini stickers into the digital age and traditional fantasy football, putting users managerial skills and sporting knowledge to the test.
Low6, the parent company who operate a number of other sport related gaming apps, wished to launch UF for the Euro 2020 competition but time was against them. Orb were appointed as the supporting agency, only 12 days from launch day and a month from the start of the tournament. We had to mobilise quickly. Working closely with the Low6 marketing team we got under the skin of the brand and marketing infrastructure, and got to work creating all of the required assets and planning for this huge campaign.
Orb designed and developed:
– The Ultimate Fan website which drives downloads, educates and engages users and also houses content for App subscribers.
– A suite of creative comms for launch and during the tournament which included brand videos, a plethora of ads, branded animations, social media assets, printed materials, merchandise, email templates and copy. All of which had to conform to the gambling and gaming advertising regulations.
Orb hustled and delivered:
– PR exposure via a network of media outlets.
– Ongoing Email marketing campaigns to prospects and users.
– Planned and organised experiential events to promote UF during Euros Games.
– Digital Marketing campaigns across paid social and Google channels.
– Digital out of home campaigns raising awareness of UF.
– Data analytics including a dynamic dashboard for performance monitoring and optimisation.
The launch was not without setbacks and issues as to be expected with any tech campaign, but Orb rolled with the punches and adapted in order to continue to add value to Low6 and Ultimate Fan.
The campaign smashed initial targets within the first 2 weeks of the campaign and Orb continue to work with Low6 further promoting the app for its Premier League Launch in the near future.
“Orb’s approach to the Ultimate Fan project is jam-packed with creativity, strategic thinking and big ideas. Blended with their commercial mindset and focus on ROI we are on to a winner with Orb. The team is packed full of talent, and they live and breathe their brand. I’m sure this is just the start of a long relationship with Low6.”
Josh Turk, CMO, Low6